Advent is the four weeks leading up to Christmas. Advent calendars usually start on 1st December and run through to Christmas Eve. People often use advent to prepare and remember the meaning of Christmas.
Count down the days to Christmas with little acts of kindness! Use it at home as a family, for an individual child, or for a holiday classroom activity. The Be Kind Advent Calendar gives you a task every day with a prompt for something kind to do. Design to prompt creativity, empathy, and discussion, it is a great way to put meaning into the holiday season.
Encourages empathy and inspires kids to think about others as they go about their day.
Fill your family up with love and good vibes!
24 days, 24 tasks!
- Write a thank you note for the postman
- Make a Xmas card for a neighbor
- Put some food out for the birds
- Donate some clothes to charity
- Make a hug coupon for someone
- Make cookies for a friend
- Make someone laugh
- Take supplies to the animal shelter
- Donate books to your library
- Do something kind for yourself
- Make a gift for your teacher
- Paint a kindness rock and hide it somewhere
- Donate your toys to a charity
- Compliment someone
- Tidy your bedroom
- Give a lottery ticket to a stranger
- Give a homeless person a blanket
- Walk someone else’s dog
- Smile all day
- Make a tree decoration
- Help prepare a dinner
- Have a game night
- Think only positive thoughts all day long
- List all that you are grateful for
Board size: 11 x 14 inches
Includes: board with 24 pcs window and the stand
Recommended ages 3+